Every particular aspect of India like festivals, diverse landscapes, historical treasure, romantic backwaters, royal train journeys, abundant wildlife, religion, culture drive an individual to visit this land again. One must visited colorful country several times, but still it has several innovative mysteries to unfold. So one should visit India several time. Globetrouper, the leading travel company in India is providing the details of must visit places in India.
There are several places in India which are worth to be visited when someone plan a trip to a fascinating place in the world. Various popular destinations in India are Kerala, Goa, Rajasthan, Kashmir, Shimla, Kullu Manali, and many more.
An individual can visit India for many reasons like cultural tourism, adventure tourism, hill station tourism, wildlife tourism, heritage tourism, wedding tourism and medical tourism.
One must decide the purpose to visit to India and one should plan a trip to India by seeking help of a professional or online travel agency so that they can guide in an efficient manner.
Once you have decided your budget, you can contact any reliable India travel agency to buy a suitable India tour package which will be thrilling and full of excitement.
It is always better to plan India tour in winter season because Indian summers are really hot and sweating so you may not feel like going out in the sun.
India is indeed known for its unique culture and traditions. This country is famous for diversity in culture, tradition, cuisine, lifestyle, languages, costumes, weather, landscapes and others.
Below are some of top Indian destinations that will give your required thrill and fun.
- This place is known as the land of rajas and maharajas which is famous for its rich culture and heritage.
- The presence of royal havellis, terrific temples, colorful fairs and festivals will make you aware about this place.
- Some of the other attractions include Jaipur, Bikaner, Udaipur, Kota, Chittourgarh and others.
- In Rajasthan you will get to see national parks like Ranthambhore National Park, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Sariska National Park, Desert National Park etc.
- Goa is also known as beach capital of India.
- It is famous for its lovely beaches and people in large number visit this place every year.
- This is the perfect place for beach lovers to witness scenic beauty of the nature. Various adventurous and thrilling activities can be performed in Goa.
- Kerala is situated in the southern part of India
- This beautiful place attracts tourists in large numbers every year.
- This place is famous for its amazing backwaters, lovely beaches, ayurvedic spas and resorts and other attractions.
- You can also leverage exotic food over here prepared in natural spice and rich coconut oil.
- One must visit to these three places; otherwise your India travel will not be fascinating.
You can plan your India tour packages with the help of leading travel planners in India, Globetrouper that gives their customers immense flexibility to customize according to the choice and budget range.